SIXGUN’s Response to Covid-19
Covid-19 has turned many people’s lives and businesses upside down. We are truly saddened to see so many fall into hardship as a result, and want to help the community however we can as we continue to operate. These are unprecedented times, and it calls for a major change to everyone’s thinking around marketing and business strategies moving forward.
If you are unsure of how to make the most of these unprecedented times, or if your business is struggling, please contact us here. We are happy to provide free, honest, direct advice, without any sales BS on exactly what you can do to get through the next six months. We want to keep as many businesses cash flow going as possible, so please contact us, we’re here to help.
How can SIXGUN specifically help during this time?
- For those who have bricks and mortar stores, we will formulate an immediate action plan to pivot all in store resources towards digital marketing with a sophisticated and targeted approach. Our clients are already seeing immediate success from this proactive level of strategic management.
- We can help you develop the right message and unique selling propositions to win more customers.
- If you are unsure whether marketing at this time is relevant, particularly SEO, we can walk you through an approach that will see you come out stronger than your competitors after the covid-19 situation stabilises. This may be a critical time to keep the foot on the accelerator!
- If you need a second opinion on anything digital marketing related, we can provide our advice to confirm your strategy is strong.
SIXGUN is open for business. We are fully operational with the entire team seamlessly working from home. At the very least, Kuhan’s dog Blaze is excited about having him around!
We are working around the clock for our clients, pivoting and innovating their marketing campaigns so that all of their resources are focused where they can get immediate results. Despite all of the bad news, there are real opportunities for many businesses, and we are committed to making the most of these for our clients.
– David Pagotto & the SIXGUN Team