The Centre for Clinical Psychology wanted to grow and build more stability as an organisation by getting more client bookings. Digital marketing was identified by the client as a clear path to achieve this. Specifically, the client saw SEO as a pathway to achieve this.
SIXGUN developed an approach centred around SEO. We identified that given the clients goals, SEO would be the most suitable channel to pursue. Our approach to SEO included:
- Strategy and defining the most suitable keywords to target within their SEO campaign.
- A detailed technical audit and ongoing implementation.
- Content writing, including for core target pages.
- Link building resources.
- Updates to website elements and UX improvements.
SIXGUN also utilised paid channels to help support key moments with the Centre for Clinical Psychology.
SEO (May 2020 vs May 2021)
- 1,465 increase in ranking performance for tracked keywords. Including achieving first page positions for a number of core keywords, including:
- clinical psychologist melbourne
- ptsd treatment melbourne
- trauma therapy melbourne
- 224% increase in organic users.
- 183% increase in booking form submissions.
“We have been impressed by the professionalism and communication of the SIXGUN team. They have been willing to explain web processes as well as listen to our input.”
John Finch – Director at The Centre for Clinical Psychology