Tile Solution Australia had been utilising search strategies internally and with other digital marketing agency partners but wanted help to take their performance to the next level.
We first optimised an existing Google Ads campaign that would help drive increased and consistent lead volumes in the short-mid-term. Following this we added SEO into the marketing mix after establishing Google Ads performance. SEO would lessen the reliance on paid ads as well as develop a true multi-channel approach which could broaden their reach and set the business up for long term growth.
- Through a detailed Google Ads audit we identify areas of opportunity that allowed us to not only scale the lead volumes over time but consistently reduce the cost per lead.
- The previous SEO strategy had been heavily reliant on technical and content components with little to no effort placed on link acquisition. Link building resources, along with a more detailed approach to onsite, technical, and content optimisations helped develop the campaign.
Google Ads (Jan 2022 vs July 2023)
- Increased the number of overall conversions by 61%.
- Reduced the cost per conversion by 60%.
- Increased the conversion rate by 61%.
SEO (Feb 2023 vs July 2023)
- tile grinding
- tile sanding melbourne
- pool tile repair
- limestone tile repair
- concrete tile grinding